Twitter

About Me

My Photo
7Vials Media
Currently working on a feature film called The Baptism of Chloe Foy that is being produced by the GNYC-Media Center and Youth Departments.
View my complete profile

Followers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Psalms Poetic - Rap/Poetry

I've been experimenting and trying to figure out what would be the best format for presenting Psalms Poetic. Obviously we're going to have to find an online home for it that exists outside of the Chloe Foy blog, but I thought this would be a good place to get some exposure and get things started. So far so good, but I just want to be clear about what our intentions are overall.

My vision is to develop a blog, or some kind of an online presence that will feature poetry and other art from Christian artists. We're encouraging you to share the poetry on your sites and let folks know what we're doing if you like what you see here. We thank you in advance for your prayers...

Below is a poem called Rap/Poetry written and recited by Clarence E. McCall...

I hope you enjoy it... blessings...



0 comments:

Post a Comment